Welcome Guest. Sign in or Signup

1 Answers

  1. Candice Leung on Jun 27, 2013 Reply

    Hi Veronica,

    An immigration lawyer can definitely help you with this. Depending on whether you have all of the required documents that CIC will be asking for, the paperwork can be done very quickly. If you have all of the necessary documents, the application could be put together in one to two weeks.

    For more information, you can check out our page on Federal Skilled Worker Applications here: http://www.visaplace.com/canada-immigration/permanent-residence-skilled-worker.php

    0 Votes Thumb up 0 Votes Thumb down 0 Votes

Answer Question

"text/javascript" src="https://qx102.infusionsoft.com/app/webTracking/getTrackingCode?trackingId=4bf98924e2211f69f2a100fb5c8df8a0">