Temporary Resident Permits for Husband and Wife from Korea

Temporary Resident Permits issued thanks to Niren and Associates

Hi Michael,

I just wanted to express my appreciation on your excellent and quality services.

Mary emailed me today that she was notified that my and my wife’s TRPs for Canada had been approved.

Mary has been very generous and patient in answering all my emails. She indeed is a great person!



Oops! We could not locate your form.

Any information provided here does not constitute legal advice and is intended for general information only. Should you require legal advise, you are encouraged to contact a lawyer directly. All blog postings are public and are not subject to solicitor/client confidentially. Case results depend on a variety of factors unique to each case, and case results do not guarantee or predict a similar result in any further case undertaken by the lawyer.

Tags: Refused Entry to Canada Temporary Resident Permit Temporary Resident Permits Trp

About Michael Niren

Michael is a graduate of Osgoode Hall Law School in Toronto. He is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Canadian Bar Association’s Citizenship and Immigration Section and the American Bar Association. He is frequently called upon to appear in the media to discuss Canadian and US immigration issues effecting North Americans. He has been interviewed by Canada AM, CTV, Canada News Net, the Globe and Mail and the Toronto Star and has given lectures on immigration topics overseas.

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply